Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Merchandise must not be worn, altered, or washed and are only eligible for exchange unless received damaged and stated within 24 hours of receiving.
- Merchandise must have all tags attached and in original packaging.
- Please note original shipping charges are Not Refundable.
- Email email@example.com within this time to receive our return mailing address.
- Ship your package using a trackable, insured shipping method, as we cannot accept responsibility for packages we do not ship. Please keep tracking details for your records.
- Returns are accepted within 7 business days of the date your order was shipped out and are eligible for a store credit only.
- Non-returnables include : Sale items, Items purchased with Discount Code (Manual or Automatic), Accessories, Intimates, Bodysuits, Swimwear, and Shoes
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS ARE FINAL SALE !
- Exchanges must be made within 7 business days of ship date.
- Items for exchange or store credit must be inspected for signs of wear after being received. Once your item(s) are cleared you will receive your exchange within 7 business days.
- To be eligible for a exchange, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with copy of original receipt and description of item for exchange.
- Once your exchange is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be exchanges, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded or exchanged. If a purchase is made using a "discount code" this constitutes as sale therefore, the purchased items can not be exchanged, nor can a store credit be issued.